The perfect size for a crowded stovetop.
This universal pot will find a permanent home on your 4th stovetop burner. Its unique size and features make it handy for cooking soups, asparagus, corn on the cob, pasta and much more. The pour spout makes for neat and easy pouring. The glass lid with integrated stainless steel strainer can be easily used for various dishes. The small holes are ideal for fine straining and the large holes for quick straining.
It is also well-equipped for preparing even deep-fried dishes like croquettes, fries, fish, etc. Be as creative as you wish in your kitchen.
- Holds 14 eggs, 4 ears of corn and 24 hotdogs
- Stainless steel universal pot and steamer basket, ideal for vegetables and shellfish
- Lid with pouring function in two different sizes
- Encapsulated bottom base for ideal heat distribution (suitable for all stovetops)
- Glass lid means you can see when food is done
- Silicone handles keep fingers safe
- Interior fill marks with easy-read measurements
For normal soiling, use ordinary dish soap.
For intensive soiling, limescale, and/or discoloration, use a chromium steel cleaner – e.g. SWISS CLEANER.
The pot's surface can be damaged with abrasive cleaners and dishwashers.
Dishwasher safe. Hand wash and air dry recommended.
Never remove food stuck to the pan with sharp objects such as knives, steel wool or scourers (scratches)
Limescale can also be easily removed with vinegar or lemon juice
- Weight: 3 lb.
- Dimensions (H): 11"
- Diameter: 6"
- Capacity: 12 cups