Cute and curvy, this self-attaching SAFETY LIDLIFTER® is fun and gets the job done. It's safe, ergonomic, and mess-free, too.
- Automatically attaches itself to cans.
- No sharp edges – safely cuts the outside rim of can, not the top.
- Opens items with little effort.
- Hygienic – opener never touches the contents of the can.
- Warning: Don't cut more than full circle. Over cutting may create burrs or slivers that could cause injury. For domestic use only. Not intended for commercial cans.
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE LIDLIFTER DOES NOT CUT THE CAN FROM THE TOP LIKE A TRADITIONAL CAN OPENER. ONCE YOU START TURNING THE KNOB, THE CUTTING WHEEL ENGAGES FROM THE SIDE AND CUTS INTO THE BEAD OF THE LID.
Instructions for use:1. Position the turning knob to point at 11 and 5 o’clock (2 gears underneath will be apart in open position.) Place on top of the can with two arrows lined up with can rim.
2. Twist knob clockwise. The opener will automatically grip lid and begin to cut. After a full circle, you will feel less resistance. Stop turning – can is open.
3. To release, turn the knob counter-clockwise. The can may not look open.
4. Use mini-pliers on the side of the opener by pushing the button on the opposite side to operate. Grip rim of the lid between pliers and lift lid cleanly and easily.
Wipe with a dry towel
- Weight: 0.25 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.5" x 2.5" x 2.5"