Our hip Auto Safety Master Opener makes opening cans, bottles, and more clean, safe, and fun. A super-handy version of our self-attaching Auto Safety LidLifter®.
- Automatically attaches itself to cans.
- No sharp edges – safely cuts the outside rim of can, not the top.
- Open items with little effort.
- Opens everything – cans, bottles, pop, and pull tops.
- Hygienic – opener never touches the contents of the can.
- Warning: Don't cut more than full circle. Over cutting may create burrs or slivers that could cause injury. For domestic use only. Not intended for commercial cans.
- Place on top of the can with two half circles lined up with can rim.
- Twist knob clockwise. Opener will automatically grip lid and begin to cut. After a full circle, you will feel less resistance. Stop – can is open.
- Turn knob counter-clockwise to release.
- Use mini-pliers push button to lift lid cleanly and easily!
- Church key: the classic bottle opener.
- Screw top: place "eye" over plastic top, and twist counterclockwise to open screw tops.
- Ring-pull: Slip "beak" into loop; rock back & pull open to open pull tabs.
- Screw-on lids: Lifting the opener breaks vacuum seal of screw-on lids.
Wipe with a dry towel.
- Weight: 0.4 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9" x 2.75" x 2.75"