- SWISS MADE - made in Switzerland.
- Durable, professional quality iron fry pan that is spun not cast.
- Base thickness: 3mm for the 19-28cm pans to 6mm for the 32-36cm pans.
- Uncoated iron frying pan with 10 years guarantee.
- Oven-proof and suitable for all types of stovetops, as well as for use in the oven or on the grill.
- Ideal for fast frying at high temperatures.
- Storage bag included.
- PFOA free.
All products made in our traditional Swiss production facility in Rikon Switzerland are subjected to strict internal quality checks and tested thoroughly in our own laboratory before entering the US market.
Before use - preparing the pan:
- Rinse the pan in tap water
- Heat the pan gently to dry
- Put cooking oil in to cover the bottom of the pan and heat
- Put in potato peelings and a generous amount of salt and cook on high until the peelings are burnt
- Throw the peelings away
- Wipe out the pan with kitchen towel and rinse with tap water if necessary
- Wipe your pan with oil
Use and Care:
- Wipe clean with kitchen towel
- Wipe your pan with oil after each use
- Do not use detergent. If you do have to wash it, then heat pan gently to dry and always oil it, otherwise the protective coating will not be effective
- Acidic foodstuffs can leave light marks on the surface but they have no effect whatsoever on the cooking properties of the pan
- Misuse invalidates the guarantee. Overheating or burnt-in residues are not covered