The Most Versatile Paring Knife: Kuhn Rikon COLORI®, Epicurious April 2019. This inexpensive knife is a low-maintenance kitchen workhorse. The easy-to-grip handle with finger guard contours to the hand. The Japanese stainless steel blade stays super sharp. Nonstick blade with protective sheaths.
- Super sharp, economical and long lasting.
- Ergonomic handle with finger guard contours to the hand.
- Super-sharp Japanese stainless steel blade
- Food-safe silicone coating ensures food will release easily from blade.
- Safety sheaths included - great for storage, camping, picnics, and travel.
- WARNING: Not for children – blade is sharp. Store with protective sheath. Improper use may result in injury.
Dishwasher safe. Hand wash and air dry recommended.
Like all knives, ours do need to be sharpened over time and use. These knives can be sharpened with a regular knife sharpener; if you'll notice on the sharp edge of your knife there actually is no coating. A knife sharpener should sharpen on this edge and shouldn't harm your coating as it sharpens. With the dual knife sharpener (link below), you can even sharpen serrated blades.
- Weight: 0.25 lbs.
- Blade Length: 4"