One perfect corn tool lifts the silk and cuts the kernels effortlessly off the cob. The curved blade is more efficient than using a knife. Easily peel off multiple rows of corn in one motion. Comes with a safety sheath for storage.
- Curved blade is more efficient than using a knife.
- Sharp teeth cut between the kernels and cob without bruising the corn.
- Easily remove several rows of corn at once.
- Attached brush quickly removes corn silk with simple motion.
- Textured silicone inset in handle ensures a firm grip.
- Blade is super sharp.
- Ergonomic handle works in right or left hand.
- Safety sheath included for storage.
Warning: Not for children – blade is sharp. Store with protective sheath. Improper use may result in injury.
Dishwasher suitable, washing by hand is recommended.
Instructions for use:
1. Use back and forth motion to gently remove the silk strands.
2. Hold with the end of the handle toward you.
3. Begin at tapered tip of cob and pull Corn Zipper down the length of the cob to its base.