We built our wok skillet out of iron to be durable and provide maximum heat distribution. It has a flat base so it can be used on multiple cooking surfaces and is large enough to prepare a family meal without overcrowding your stovetop.
Milk Street’s Christopher Kimball has designed this product to his specifications especially for Kuhn Rikon. Each piece in the collection is identified as an essential for the everyday cook.
- Durable carbon steel construction
- Generous sized flat cooking surface that doesn’t overcrowd your stovetop
- Versatile pan design is ideal for stir-fry, one-pot dishes and pan frying
- Long handle and helper handle makes the wok easy to maneuver
- Hang for storage by the long handle or helper handle
- Suitable for induction gas, electric, ceran, and halogen stovetops
- Recipes included were developed by Milk Street for this Kuhn Rikon product
Wash the interior with hot water and a soft sponge. If there is food stuck to the pan, cool the Wok then soak in hot water until food is loose, about 5 minutes, and then gently scrub. Rinse well and place Wok on stovetop over low heat until it is completely dry. Coat the pan lightly with vegetable oil and wipe clean with a paper towel before storing.
5 Qt, 24.5” x 12.75” x 6.5” (with lid)