Pressure cooking made simple.
The new DUROMATIC® Comfort pressure cooker is connected via Bluetooth using a specially developed free app. This app gives precise instruction on how to use your pressure cooker. Simply select all ingredients, their size, and quantity on the app, and the corresponding cooking times are calculated automatically. Then, add the corresponding quantity of water into the pan, place the lid on top, press the blue button, and off it goes. The sensor on the pan communicates in real time with the smartphone or tablet and signals when the temperature has to be adjusted or steam released. Simply follow the apps instructions and everything will be cooked to perfection hassle-free. Whether you are boiling, braising, or steaming cabbage, root vegetables or potatoes, or preparing joints of meat, one pot meals, and soups. Anything goes, even simmering! In addition, the meals are ready in minutes with up to 70% less energy consumption while preserving vitamins. And, should you run out of ideas, the DUROMATIC® Comfort app contains numerous recipe suggestions with precise step-by-step instructions. The innovative spark has already inspired us!
CLICK HERE to find out how to choose the right pressure cooker for you.
- For normal soiling, use ordinary dish soap.
- For intensive soiling, limescale, and/or discoloration, use a chromium steel cleaner – e.g. SWISS CLEANER.
- The pot's surface can be damaged with abrasive cleaners and dishwashers.
- Hand-washing is recommended.
- If washed regularly in the dishwasher, synthetic fittings may lose their shine, and aluminum may oxidize or corrode.
- Never remove food stuck to the pan with sharp objects such as knives, steel wool, or scourers, as this creates scratches.
- Limescale can also be easily removed with vinegar or lemon juice.
For additional support or troubleshooting your pressure cooker, click here
- Weight – 6.61 lbs.
- Diameter – 8.75"
- Depth – 11.42"
- Capacity – 8.4 Qt.