Generously-sized braiser has an 11" waffle-textured cooking surface for fat-free browning and sautéing. Swiss engineered and Swiss made.
- Fast: up to 70% reduction in cooking time.
- Healthy: retains vitamins and minerals.
- Environmental: up to 70% energy savings
CLICK HERE to find out how to choose the right pressure cooker for you.
- For normal soiling, use ordinary dish soap.
- For intensive soiling, limescale, and/or discoloration, use a chromium steel cleaner – e.g. SWISS CLEANER.
- The pot's surface can be damaged with abrasive cleaners and dishwashers.
- Hand-washing is recommended.
- If washed regularly in the dishwasher, synthetic fittings may lose their shine, and aluminum may oxidize or corrode.
- Never remove food stuck to the pan with sharp objects such as knives, steel wool or scourers (scratches).
- Limescale can also be easily removed with vinegar or lemon juice.
- 10-year warranty on all pan bodies and handles.
- 2-year warranty on all parts subject to wear, such as gaskets, valves, valve caps, and internal components.
Warranty does not cover damage to pressure cooker due to overheating or general misuse.
For additional support or troubleshooting your pressure cooker, click here
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Diameter: 11.5"
- Depth: 4"
- Capacity: 5.3 qt.