Ingenious Swiss-made cookware begins cooking on the stove and finishes at the table. Save energy while locking in flavor. Cook soups, stews, and stocks for a few minutes and then set in the melamine base as they finish cooking, with their vitamins and flavors intact.
- Double-walled design captures heat during and after cooking.
- Saves up to 70% more energy.
- Heat-efficient core distributes heat evenly, so food won't burn or stick.
- Keeps hot for up to 2 hours.
- Energy efficient Superthermic® sandwich base.
- Unique flavor seal keeps oxygen out and moisture in.
- For normal soiling, use ordinary soap.
- For intensive soiling and/or discoloration, use a chromium steel cleaner – e.g. SWISS CLEANER.
- The pot's surface can be damaged with abrasive cleaners and dishwashers.
- Hand washing is recommended.
- If washed regularly in the dishwasher, synthetic fittings may lose their shine, and aluminum may oxidize or corrode.
- Never remove food stuck to the pan with sharp objects such as knives, steel wool, or scourers (scratches).
- Limescale can also be easily removed with vinegar or lemon juice.
- Weight: 8 lb.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14" x 10.5" x 8.5"
- Diameter: 9"
- Capacity: 5 qt.