The HOTPAN® Monument’s heat-retaining concrete bowl is a must-have for all home cooks, who love good design and cleverly thought out functionality. In addition to holding the HOTPAN® Monument’s pot, this concrete bowl can be used to serve bread, snacks and vegetable sticks. No only suitable to keep food warm but also serves as a stylish bowl for many occasions.
Each concrete bowl has a unique service structure, coloring and texture due to its handmade process. The bowl contains small pores and micro-cracks that add to its aesthetic appeal and gives each piece a one-of-a-kind look.
- Modern design and cleverly thought out functionality
- Integrated grip recesses for secure holding
- Silicone non-slip feet
Multiple uses could include:
- To serve salty snacks at a party
- The fashionable fruit bowl as an eye-catcher for a vitamin-rich snack to go
- To serve salty food at a cocktail event
- To serve buns in a stylish way at a Sunday brunch
- Keeps your vegetables fresh for a healthy dinner
- Not heat-resistant
- Not suitable for oven use
- Do not pour hot and warm food into the concrete holder
- Only use for cold, dry food (such as nuts, chips, uncooked pasta, whole fruit, baked goods, bread rolls and much more.)
- Do not use vinegar and oil
- No strongly colored and/or acidic food (such as beetroot, red cabbage)
- The material is breakable
- When using soft metals such as pewter, lead or aluminum make sure that no parts of these metals are rubbed against the surface and that no traces are left behind
- The protective pads on the base of the concrete holder prevent any scratches occurring to the surface upon which the concrete holder is placed.
- We advise against the use of sharp, pointed and hard objects in the concrete bowl. These could cause scratches and/or eruptions.
- Pores and micro-cracks do not represent any limitation to its functionality. Eruptions of these pores are also normal and are not covered by the terms of the guarantee.
- Not suitable for dishwashers
- To clean the surface of the concrete use a cloth or sponge dipped in warm water – if need be, with the addition of a mild dishwashing liquid. The dishwashing liquid should not be chemically aggressive as it could attack the material. Do not use steel wool or chemical cleaning agents at all. The concrete bowl is NOT DISHWASHER SAFE.