The ultimate transformer. A flexible mat that can be snapped together into a colander, funnel or bowl or used flat as a cutting mat. Chop, rinse, drain, and serve a salad; chop vegetables and easily transfer them a pan or bowl; create a funnel to pour flour or sugar to storage containers; and display fruit beautifully on the table; all with one kitchen tool.
Create a Salad with One Mat. Chop salad greens on the mat, snap the mat together to create a colander, rinse and drain the greans. Then unsnap one side and pour the salad into a bowl.
- Knife friendly material.
- Prepare, transport, strain and drain.
- Can be used as a colander, funnel, or cutting board.
- Change the shape by connecting the snaps.
- Easily transfer chopped food to pan or bowl.
- Use as a colander to wash fruits and vegetables.
- Drain chopped tomatoes before adding to sauces and salads.
- Create a funnel to pour ingredients into storage containers.
- The bright modern look makes a beautiful fruit bowl for the table.
Store flat when not in use. If mat will not lie flat, rinse under hot water and dry flat.