We’ve redesigned this opener for a more comfortable grip and pull tab hook to open additional cans. Its slim design fits in a picnic basket or backpack and is perfect for camping, boating or picnics. The revolutionary design makes opening cans clean, safe & fun. Lids are removed, leaving no mess or sharp edges. Safe, ergonomic and just plain cool.
- Tuck away in a picnic basket or backpack - perfect for camping, boating or picnics.
- Opens cans and pull tops.
- No sharp edges.
- Opens items with little effort.
- Hygienic – opener never touches the contents of the can.
Instructions for use:
1. Open handles and attach can opener parallel to top of the can; rim between the two lines. Close handles.
2. Twist knob clockwise. Opener will automatically grip lid and begin to cut. After a full circle, you will feel less resistance. Stop – can is open.
3. Open handles again to release.
4. Use mini-pliers by opening and closing handles to lift lid cleanly and easily!
5. Ring-pull: Slip ”beak“ into loop; rock back & pull open to open pull tabs.
Warning: Don’t cut more than full circle. Over cutting may create burrs or slivers that could cause injury. For domestic use only. Not intended for commercial use.
Wash by hand in warm soapy water. Dry complete before storing.