Handy manual food processor to cut herbs, vegetables, fruit and more with the pull of the cord. The pull mechanism rotates the blades inside the container and the more you pull, the finer the ingredients are chopped. A must for chopping onions, garlic, carrots and mushrooms - for coarse cuts, pull only a few times. For finer cuts, pull approx. 20 times.
Nuts, boiled eggs, chillies, peppers and breadcrumbs are chopped in seconds and you can even make your own dips, sauces and desserts simply and quickly. Storage lid lets you store your freshly chopped ingredients in the fridge until you need them.
The container is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Lid with pull-mechanism
- Simple operation: pull-mechanism rotates blades in container
- Steel blades with blade protection
- Scraper makes it easy to chop small foods like garlic cloves
- Non-slip base holds it steady
- Container with a handy storage lid to keep chopped ingredients fresher for longer
- Quick, easy and highly efficient - a really useful gadget in the kitchen
- Includes 3-cup food chopper, recipes and instructions
Warning: Sharp blades. Keep cutting rotator away from children. Handle blades very carefully. Always store cutting rotator inside the container with the lid on. Align blades to retract them and attach the blade protector.
- Assembling - remove the blade protector and fit the cutting rotator on to the centre rod in the container, align both blades on top of one another.
- If you're cutting light or small food, such as herbs or garlic attach the scraper to the center rod before adding the cutting rotator.
- Add the ingredients.
- Place the lid with the pull mechanism on the container, make sure the hexagonal part fits snugly.
- Put the Chop Chop on a flat, dry surface, hold down with one hand and pull the cord with the order hand.
- Wipe the lid clean with a damp cloth - never immerse in water or put in the dishwasher.
- If water gets into the pull mechanism, unscrew the plug underneath with a coin and allow it to dry before reassembling.
- All other parts are dishwasher safe.
- The bowl can be placed in the microwave with the storage lid slightly vented, do not microwave for more than 2 minutes and do not cook higher than 800 watts. Do not put the cutting rotator or the pull mechanism in the microwave.
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- Dimensions (H): 6"
- Diameter: 5.5"
- Capacity: 3 cups