Our Swiss made Swiss Multiply frying pans have multi layers. The base has an aluminum core encased in high-quality stainless steel. The aluminum core heats quickly and spreads the heat evenly to the edges.
The pan is suitable for all stovetops, including induction. It can also be used in the oven.
The pan has a non-stick coating which enables you to use less oil.
Frying pans have to be able to withstand a great deal of heat. It always pays off to rely on quality products as this guarantees a longer product life, great frying properties and crispy results. This is why Kuhn Rikon places the highest demands on the durability of the materials and the coatings of our frying pans. Even professionals cook with our frying pans. If the words “Kuhn Rikon” can be seen on the pan, this means that Kuhn Rikon know-how is also there.
- SWISS MADE - manufactured in Switzerland
- Distributes heat quickly to the edges
- Stay cool handle has a hole for hanging
- Suitable for all stovetops, including induction.
- Oven proof up to 250°C/475°F
- PFOA free
- 5-year warranty
- Abrasive detergents could impair the coating.
- Burnt residues can be more easily removed after soaking in hot water.
- Hand wash with soap and hot water.