Tradition with a twist! This handy tool also opens cans, bottles, pop, pull tabs, and more.
- Automatically attaches itself to cans.
- Open items with little effort.
- Opens everything – cans, bottles, pop and pull tops, and more.
Instructions for use:
1. Place on side of the can with two half circles on either side of can rim.
2. Twist knob clockwise. The opener will automatically grip lid and begin to cut. After a full circle, you will feel less resistance. Once the lid rises, stop cutting.
3. To release, turn the knob counter-clockwise.
4. Church key: the classic bottle opener metal crown tops.
5. Screw top: place “eye” over the plastic top and twist counterclockwise to open screw tops.
6. Ring-pull: Slip “beak” into loop; rock back & pull open to open pull tabs.
7. Soda tabs: slide the end of opener under the tab and lift upwards to open.
- Wipe with a damp cloth.
Warning: Lid has sharp edges. Stop cutting once lid rises. Over-cutting may cause lid to drop into can.
For domestic use only. Not intended for commercial use.
- 7" x 3" x 2.5"