Tradition with a twist! This handy tool also opens cans, bottles, pop, pull tabs, and more.
- Automatically attaches itself to cans.
- Open items with little effort.
- Opens everything – cans, bottles, pop and pull tops, and more.
Instructions for use:
- Place on side of the can with two half circles lined up with can rim.
- Twist knob clockwise. Opener will automatically grip lid and begin to cut. Once the lid rises, stop cutting.
- Turn knob counter-clockwise to release.
- Church key: the classic bottle opener.
- Screw top: place "eye" over plastic top and twist counterclockwise to open screw tops.
- Ring-pull: Slip "beak" into loop; rock back and pull open to open pull tabs.
- Soda tabs: slide end of opener under tab and lift upwards to open.
- 7" x 3" x 2.5"
- Wipe with a damp cloth.
Warning: Lid has sharp edges. Stop cutting once lid rises. Over-cutting may cause lid to drop into can.
For domestic use only. Not intended for commercial use.